Friday, February 12, 2016

Skywatch Friday

I haven't posted many new Skywatch Friday photos this year. A year ago we moved from a relatively rural, wooded setting into town. We downsized our home and simplified many aspects of our lives, which was a very good thing, but the views at sunrise and sunset are much less spectacular because I don't really care for rooftops and power lines in my photos. Some days the colors are just too good not to capture. Regardless of the urban clutter, the sky makes the image worth capturing. Have a blessed week-end.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty sunset! (or is it sunrise?) The tree is a lovely addition to it.
    Have a great week-end!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic, I live in urban clutter and I guess that I have got used to it. I know people who clone all that out but I am not willing to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazzling sunset shot! Awesome ^_^

    Happy Weekend and Valentine's Day to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I agree, Driller, that is far too special a sky not to go unrecorded. I know what you mean about clutter, I've just posted a photo on my blog that is a mass of annoying, (but essential!) overhead wires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning colors and a gorgeous skywatch! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I think it's cool that God gives those fantastic sky gifts to all of us, wherever we live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely worth it! Those colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete