Monday, November 23, 2015

Ruby Tuesday Too

Yes, I know that Thanksgiving is still a couple of days away, but this is just a reminder that my annual Christmas Music Marathon begins Friday morning. For the past five years I have posted a Christmas thought and a seasonal music video every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, when you have your fill of Turkey and you've done all of your Black Friday shopping, stop by here to get a dose of the true meaning of Christmas .



And because that Hope did come down, we can now have Victory in Jesus. Have a blessed day and a Thankful week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I am an old crank but I have had my fill of cheesey secular Christmas songs. I love "When Hope Came Down"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of great Christian songs Driller. I especially like Kari Jobe, she has a beautiful & powerful voice. I get sick of the traditional Christmas carols pretty quick once the shops start playing them over & over & over & over &... well I'm sure you know what I mean. I really love contemporary Christian music. I have to listen to it with my headphones plugged in though as my wife doesn't like to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'll be here. I'm here every year for your Christmas music. Looking forward to it.

    Have a fabulous day and a very blessed Thanksgiving. ☺

    ReplyDelete