Thursday, July 24, 2014

Skywatch Friday


 
When I was a working man, skywatch photos were pretty easy to come by.  I would leave the house early enough in the morning to photograph the sunrise from a couple of locations on my way to work and, in the winter, the sun was setting as I left the office, which gave me a few more opportunities each evening.  Now that I am retired, I find that getting a good skywatch image actually involves some effort.  I find myself digging into the archives more often and finding images that I haven't posted nor discarded yet.  Some of them are suitable for posting.  They just don't always happen to be current.  For example the image above was take in November of 2011.  It has a really cold, winter feel to it.  The sky is almost icy in nature.  Hopefully I will have some fresh images very soon.  Happy Skywatching everyone.
 





1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't get either video to play. I'm sure it's my issue and not yours. Bugger.

    Have a fabulous Sky Watch Friday. ☺

    ReplyDelete